♫ May 7th, 2013 5:03 am
Telemarketing, marketing in which sales people call potential customers by phone, is the second most common direct marketing method in the United States. One of marketing strategy could very well be to use the phone to sell your products and services. Phone sales or Telemarketing is an extended and widespread method to efficiently contact your customers and close sales.
The advantages of telemarketing are that it:
• Increases your sales territory while reducing the cost of sales visits.
• Increases your efficiency because you can reach more prospects per hour, day and week by phone than you can with in-person sales calls.
• Provides an effective way to perform relationship marketing. You can use the phone to stay in touch with existing customers, introduce new products to them and make additional sales.
• Allows for interaction and personal selling. You can immediately respond to feedback from prospects while you’re engaged in the sales process. This differs from less interactive sales methods, such as direct mail.
Despite the sales value that telemarketing offers, many consumers associate it with a negative image.
Some of the disadvantages of telemarketing are:
• There is a high acquisition cost per sale for purchased prospect lists that typically contain many unqualified prospects. For example, if you purchase a list of home owners in a particular zip code, you will most likely have a low number of interested and qualified prospects. So, you will be making lots of calls that have no yield.
• Telemarketing has become a nuisance to many consumers, and has legal ramifications that must be strictly followed.
• Telemarketing has a negative image and that negative image can tarnish your business reputation.
♫ August 2nd, 2012 6:17 am
When it comes to advertising outdoors, there are definitely a lot more distracters than other advertising media. That’s why it’s important to create unique and creative advertisements to stand out and attract the attention of consumers. In order to leave a lasting impression and become memorable for thousands of potential consumers, out of home advertising or outdoor advertising must clearly and concisely express the brand message. And here are some of the qualities that creative outdoor advertising has for increasing awareness for your brand:
Unforgettable: There are many forms of outdoor advertising. Aside from billboards, there’s also taxi advertising, Digital Bus Advertising, airport advertising, and even Subway Advertising. It can incorporate outdoor digital media tools and can also be used along with other advertising media. This medium is flexible enough so that advertisers and marketers can come up with various innovative and unique advertisements that will give the consumer a new and engaging brand experience. It also allows advertisers to have that element of surprise which can make advertisements memorable for the consumer.
Originality: Originality is the most important creative strategy in advertising. Since consumers are constantly bombarded with advertisements and media that wants their undivided attention, it is important to have this quality that can make advertisements stand out from the crowd. It’s important that outdoor advertising remains fresh and unique in order to gain the interest of the audience. Using the same message and image with that of your competitors will also drown you out. Chances are consumers won’t be able to notice you.
Emotional Branding: In order for creative outdoor advertising to become successful and profitable, they must also be emotional. It is important that every marketer, advertiser, and Advertising Agency to know exactly how they want their customers to feel. When brand message evokes emotions such as loyalty, satisfaction, safety, comfort or excitement, it can generate a lot of positive results for the business. By being able to evoke such emotions, creative outdoor advertising can attract and retain the business’s best customers.
These creative outdoor advertising solutions can increase brand awareness and invite potential consumers for the advertiser who can execute them effectively.